Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!

It is time. It is ready to be born! Punkin' Photography that is! I have a love for photography, always have, and I've decided it's time for me to start a business doing what I love. I plan to start off slow, just a few sessions a month.
I specialize in natural light, on location photography. My session fee is $125 and you will receive a CD with 25-50 finished, edited images of your session to print as you wish. I can also have the printing done for you, the cost of prints will be in addition to your CD.
5x7: from $15
8x10: from $20
11x14: from $40
16x20: from $65
gallery wraps: from $125
Sessions last from 1-2 hours at your home or the location of your choice. Travel more than 20 miles is an additional $25. You may have unlimited outfit changes, please understand this does cut into session time. A typical session is up to 5 persons, additional persons are at an additional $25 fee.
Give me a call to book your session!
Rachael Barresi
Punkin' Photography
972-948-8113

No comments:

Post a Comment